Market Your Home to Sell
Questions to Ask When Selecting an Agent
When you interview your prospective candidates, here are some important considerations to add to your checklist:
- Is the agent experienced in your market, and knowledgeable about market trends that will impact the pricing and positioning of your home?
- Does the agent have a defined marketing plan tailored to the unique advantages of your home?
- Will the agent provide references from former clients who will share with you their experiences working with the agent?
- Does the agent's style of communication make you feel heard; does she answer your questions honestly and listen carefully to your priorities and concerns?
- Can the agent offer objective advice to improve your home's image, and manage a team of experienced stagers, inspectors, and other vendors to help ready your home for sale?
- Most importantly, do you feel the agent will professionally and dependably represent your property and your interests in all aspects of the selling process, including initial staging and photography; implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy; providing open homes and private showings; and effectively managing contract negotiations, inspections, and the escrow process?
In representing sellers, our goal is to showcase our clients' homes to the broadest possible range of qualified buyers. Our results speak for themselves, as Maura is consistently ranked among the area's top agents for total sales volume, average price per sale, and average days on market for her listings. Our clients also speak for themselves, and offer a glimpse into their experiences working with us on our Testimonials page.