Choosing the Right Agent
When you begin to look for a new home, one of the most important decisions you will make is selecting the right agent to lead you through all of the steps of the home buying process. You should feel confident that your agent:
- Has in-depth knowledge of the local housing market, various neighborhoods, and assets of the community.
- Can help identify the best neighborhood and home for you based on the factors that are most important to you.
- Is an experienced negotiator who can professionally guide you through all aspects of the transaction, including the purchase offer, counter-offers, inspections, contingencies, and other considerations to ensure you are protected during the escrow process.
- Is an excellent communicator who is available and responsive to your needs.
- Is an attentive listener who understands your priorities and concerns.
Settling in to Your New Home
Sometimes it can be difficult for new homeowners to find the right resources and connections in their new community. Maura has lived in El Dorado Hills since 2001 and knows the community inside and out, and is an invaluable resource for her clients. Maura is committed to helping you make the transition to your new home as seamless as possible, whether you need a contractor, landscaper, house cleaner, or a recommendation for the best shopping or entertaining in the area.
Maura loves developing the close professional and personal bond with her clients that arises out of the home buying process, and is grateful that her clients have been overwhelmingly positive about their experience in working with her.